Thursday, June 26, 2008

About me...


My name is Marko Šutić and I’m Oracle Certified Professional working as DBA since the year 2007. I'm managing Oracle Databases and Percona/MariaDB Galera Clusters in production environments with high uptime requirements. Worked on Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c and various OS platforms like Linux, Sun Solaris, IBM Aix and Windows.

Currently, I live and work in Zagreb as a part of Oracle DBA team managing more than 200 databases focused on performance tuning, troubleshooting, system stability and system optimisation.

My interests are in RDBMS, mainly Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL.

Main reason for blogging is an opportunity to study topics further and to share my knowledge.
Your feedback is appreciated.






3 comments:

  1. Hi Marko,

    Today, I passed through your blog which was awesome. I am totally bowled by your posts and contents.. I went through the popular posts and I learnt some stuff regarding DB N/W Link.. I will be regular reader and will be in touch...

    Kudos to you... :)

    Uday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Uday,

    I'm glad that you found this blog useful.

    Kind regards,
    Marko

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marko Sutic,

    your blog is very impressive and helpful to me solve DB issues, I just connected you through linkedin.

    Regards,
    LP

    ReplyDelete