About me...

Thursday, June 26, 2008


my name is Marko Šutić and I’m Oracle Certified Professional working as DBA since the year 2007. I'm managing Oracle Databases and Percona/MariaDB Galera Clusters in production environments with high uptime requirements. Worked on Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c and various OS platforms like Linux, Sun Solaris, IBM Aix and Windows.

Currently, I live and work in Zagreb as a part of Oracle DBA team managing more than 200 databases focused on performance tuning, troubleshooting, system stability and system optimisation.

My interests are in RDBMS, mainly Oracle and MySQL (Percona/MariaDB). In free time I am enjoying in watching and playing football.

Main reason for my blogging is an opportunity to study topics further and to share my knowledge.

Your feedback is appreciated.



  • nonuday

    Hi Marko,

    Today, I passed through your blog which was awesome. I am totally bowled by your posts and contents.. I went through the popular posts and I learnt some stuff regarding DB N/W Link.. I will be regular reader and will be in touch...

    Kudos to you... :)


  • Marko Sutic

    Thanks Uday,

    I'm glad that you found this blog useful.

    Kind regards,

  • Hi Marko Sutic,

    your blog is very impressive and helpful to me solve DB issues, I just connected you through linkedin.


  • Post a Comment